The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God - True or False ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OneEye
Admin
OneEye

God - True or False ? Empty
PostSubject: God - True or False ?   God - True or False ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 am

Do you believe in god ?
What do you think of Jesus ?

I personally don't believe in him.
I don't know why, I just don't believe in a superior power guiding us.
Back to top Go down
https://exiles.forumotion.net
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: God - True or False ?   God - True or False ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 pm

ok ill accept the challange

first of all i am christian so i do of corse belive in god and jesus but how can u say there is not a god who created the world how do u think the universe started because there is no logical way to explain it?

im interested in others opinions and i wont get all judgemental like people seem to think all cristians do if u dont belive in it i jsut want a debate over how one eye can say god or at least sum divne creator dosnt exist
Back to top Go down
Lacky

Lacky

PostSubject: God doesn't exist; and I can prove why!   God - True or False ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:08 am

OK, I am Agnostic, but this is what I believe:

So we've all heard how God created the Earth in 6 days or whatever, and then created Adam and Eve.

Let's think about that, shall we?

Now, we all know that there has been scientific evidence and proof (bones, fossils, etc.) that the Dinosaurs existed some time ago, but how can that be if it was just Adam and Eve?

There was no people around then when the dinosaurs roamed and ruled the world and walked among the Earth, just other animals. So how is it possible that Adam and Eve were still around? Surely if they were around then they would have been killed?

Thus we must turn to our theory that evolution is the cause and the creation of, man.
Back to top Go down
http://designs.owns.it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God - True or False ?   God - True or False ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God - True or False ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: News :: Sci-Fi-
Jump to: