The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman charged in death of eviscerated pregnant teen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneEye
Admin
OneEye

Woman charged in death of eviscerated pregnant teen Empty
PostSubject: Woman charged in death of eviscerated pregnant teen   Woman charged in death of eviscerated pregnant teen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 am

A Pennsylvania woman has been charged in the slaying of an 18-year-old woman who was found with her uterus cut open and her fetus removed, authorities said Sunday.

Andrea Curry-Demus, 38, of Wilkinsburg was charged Sunday with criminal homicide kidnapping and unlawful restraint in connection with last week's death of Kia Johnson, Allegheny County police Superintendent Charles Moffatt said.

Police found Johnson's body in Curry-Demus' apartment Friday, two days after Curry-Demus arrived at a hospital with a newborn and falsely claimed that the baby was hers, authorities said. Police have not confirmed whether the infant belonged to Johnson, whose family reported her missing last week.

Johnson's eviscerated body -- which police said they found after receiving calls about a foul odor coming from the apartment -- "was in a state of moderate decomposition," and she had been dead about two days, Medical Examiner Karl Williams said. The cause of death hasn't been determined, he said.

Woman charged in death of eviscerated pregnant teen Art.suspect.wtae
The murderer.

So what do you think ?
Personally.. I think that woman deserves death row.
I was shocked when I read this news.
Back to top Go down
https://exiles.forumotion.net

Woman charged in death of eviscerated pregnant teen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: News :: News-
Jump to: