The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UW Got Spanked!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Priestess Purify

UW Got Spanked! Empty
PostSubject: UW Got Spanked!   UW Got Spanked! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Well, as the title suggests. A group of us did go to UW yesterday (August 1st), the group consisted of: Myself, Shini, Cg and Mojo.

We were kickass, owning everything within seconds of aggro picking up hundreds of ectos...

...Gotcha!

No, we killed everything, so slowly, we got crap drops and we got fricken RULED! So erm...Actually, the UW spanked us Embarassed

Well, we all thought it was a laugh and a good place to waste some time (As I paid the 1k Crying or Very sad)

So I thought it would be a good thing to do to share with the alliance our trip with a series of screenshots I took, hopefully I can get them up and in right owell here they are!

It all started off reasonably well with Shini doing some farming stuff...
[img]UW Got Spanked! Gw045nu8[/img]

Then...It started...To screw up Very Happy
[img]UW Got Spanked! Gw046oq6[/img]

Then...We got ruled some more!
[img]UW Got Spanked! Gw047gc8[/img]

And lastly...Shini's last stand...(Btw Shini was the only one that actually got anywhere Razz )
[img]UW Got Spanked! Gw048us5[/img]

Well thats it, I 55'd so as in screenie 2, you can kinda see what happened ahehe, oh sorry for "language". Shini actually did some stuff, Cg, Mojo and myself just died loads, although I did kill some stuff! Unlike *Cough Cg Cough*...Only kidding dude, you were awesome. We're thinking of going again sometime so I don't know if anyone wants to organise it.
Back to top Go down
http://rose.forums2.org
Attila Flamel

UW Got Spanked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Got Spanked!   UW Got Spanked! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:14 pm

FUNNEH! Of course Shini did well. She's the master of ALL...Shini's a she, right? Very Happy If it's any consolation, I got a laugh out of it? cheers
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

UW Got Spanked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Got Spanked!   UW Got Spanked! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:42 am

=.= im a guy not a gurl
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

UW Got Spanked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Got Spanked!   UW Got Spanked! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:32 am

awww poor shini Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

UW Got Spanked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Got Spanked!   UW Got Spanked! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Intresting, I have never seen the UW.

If anyone is intrested I got an underworld scroll as a drop yesterday so we can try another trip if you would like.

Let me know,

Peace..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UW Got Spanked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Got Spanked!   UW Got Spanked! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UW Got Spanked!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Guild Wars :: General Chat-
Jump to: