The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nerfs&Buffs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora_Alexi

Aurora_Alexi

Nerfs&Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Nerfs&Buffs   Nerfs&Buffs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

What do you think personally that they should nerf or buff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.internet.net
runningfatman

Nerfs&Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfs&Buffs   Nerfs&Buffs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:42 pm

they should nerf RoJ for pvp at least and same with necro bombs and ranger touchers all of those piss me off to no end i rly cant think of much that should be buffed cept Shadow Form for pve
Back to top Go down
Aurora_Alexi

Aurora_Alexi

Nerfs&Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfs&Buffs   Nerfs&Buffs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 pm

What do you mean Ranger Touchers?

And for nerfing i think they should pvp nerf roj (honestly cmon) and possibly the sin palm strike build... maybe even pvp MM'ing cuz i've seen so many necros with up to 40 minions and those groups are nearly impossible if the necros have the minions ofc AND 3-4 real players protecting the MM.

But for buffing i think they need to make para more usefull in pve maybe even pvp because not many ppl use para. and they should even rebalance warrior because warrior are being thrown to the wolves with sins and dervs rolling them out. like now where i see warriors are completly unwanted because the perma build is too powerful. and not to wine but i'm tired about how like ranger is the most obsolete class cuz there used like nowhere unless its trapping. ppl use rangers for nothing at all but eoe and thats a really cheesy skill which in my opinion is even more useless.

like how people say (and i agree) that rangers are designed for degens instead of clean physical damage but i think (using common sense) they should prly cause alittle bit more physical dmg cuz theres only about 3 useful degens for a ranger and thats burning condition (usually lasts no longer than 3 seconds for -7 health degen), poison arrows (which is only about -4 degen which i personally like the most cuz it lasts long and does almost decent degen).......and then....theres bleeding... like wtf is that? -3 degen if your lucky for 20 seconds untill they heal conditions which is as easy as breathing but still...natural health regen is even more than 3 lol so bleeding does nearly zero damage.

but for quick fixes i guess for buffing: more physical damage for rangers, either more damage for warriors or give them useful degens like apply fire to the blade to temporarly inflict burning condition. and idk how to really help para cuz idk anyone who uses one and i've never used one personally.

but if i missed a class please tell, cuz i think i missed something on mesmers Wink Razz

RORA
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

Nerfs&Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfs&Buffs   Nerfs&Buffs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am

hm well mm's aint that bad cause if u take out the head the body goes insane but i think rangers can be used for clean dmg with skills like point blank shot and zojus shot and needling shot which i have used over and over again in ra its powerful and works nice

also dont give me crap bout sins walkin all over wars cause sins have been nerfed outa existence lately all the have is palm strike which i refues to use other then that most leets have been nerfed like sf and temple strike which used to be amazing

ps by ranger toucher i mean a ranger who runs up and spams the necro blood touch skills over and over again which is way to overused
Back to top Go down
Aurora_Alexi

Aurora_Alexi

Nerfs&Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfs&Buffs   Nerfs&Buffs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 am

Well i've only seen the ranger touch used once in ab and since i didn't even know what that was either its not that overused or i'm just so fking stupid i wouldn't know either way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerfs&Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfs&Buffs   Nerfs&Buffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerfs&Buffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Guild Wars :: General Chat-
Jump to: