The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Almost out of here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan of Saxony

Almost out of here! Empty
PostSubject: Almost out of here!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey hey guys! Very Happy

As some of you may know, I am moving out of the dorms and into a grad student house. Waiting on the hardware to setup the internet service, but I will be away from game for a week or so.

Looking forward to gaming with you guys again! cheers

JoS
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: Almost out of here!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:36 am

HURRY BACK DANGIT

my officers aint helpin me to much cept for cass and alex lol kains away so are u and lunari left i need all the help i can get

have fun with ur new job and stuff tho and seriously take ur time moveing in and enjoy ur new place bro ^^
Back to top Go down
Jordan of Saxony

PostSubject: Move-in successful!!!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey hey Fatty!!

Thanks for the encouragement, bro... Everything moved in and slowly unpacking. (Typing this message from the university library, btw). Smile

Lunari left!?! Shocked

Will try to be back as soon as I can... next object to pick up this week... desk for the PC Smile

Ttyl!!
Back to top Go down
Lain Abul
GOD
GOD
Lain Abul

PostSubject: Re: Almost out of here!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 pm

God bless ya jordan take ur time brother hehe i know that feeeling moving around and all that packing xD hehe use to get owned with moving alot myself.

Take care and take ur time jordan if u ever need anything let me know xD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuwait-group.com
Jordan of Saxony

PostSubject: Thanks bro!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Back at the library again and taking care of stuff at school. Internet service should be up and running by end of week. Very Happy

See you guys later!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan of Saxony

PostSubject: We pause for this brief commercial break....   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 am

Well guys... everything's moved in... the place is great!! Lots of space and really, really quiet neighborhood. Hardly any cars driving by playing loud music, and no ambulance sirens sounding up and down the street.

Sadly, my internet connection is still experiencing some hiccups... Tech support coming back tomorrow to look at the phone line connections to the building. Crossing fingers that I can connect tomorrow (service is up and running already, just can't connect). Wink

Definitely miss gaming with all of you guys... Take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing everyone soon!!! (BTW, typed this memo from a university PC). ^^

JoS
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Almost out of here!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Good Luck!

Hope too see ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost out of here!   Almost out of here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost out of here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Important. :: AFTG (Away From The Guild)-
Jump to: