The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourselves

Go down 
+11
runningfatman
Dan Willz
swipeanddrop
Freyja
1NC0GNIT0
sl1pg8r
Yukihiro
Attila Flamel
DeathGodSama
OneEye
Priestess Purify
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Priestess Purify

Introduce Yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Okay, well Lain told me to put this forum in Rose's guild announcement so I have, and I thought I'd sign up, but this isn't exactly my forum, so I'm gonna try be a calm as possible on yours, Rose's forums always get screwed up with swearing and stuff which okay is rather amusing but meh.

Anyway as One Eye said:
"C'mon guys.. post & create topics yourselves..
Bring some activity to the forum. "

I thought I'd create this topic like on the Rose forum, I haven't had time to read around the whole forum yet One Eye so if this has already been done I'm sorry but anyway. Yeh just introduce yourself and tell alittle bit about you. I guess not your life story because that'll be long and yeh well...Okay I'll start.

Hello I'm Priestess Purify, my real name is Tom, thats right...I'm a dude. You've most probably seen me get busted for swearing on the alliance chat Rolling Eyes . Anyway, I'm 16 and I come from England, to put it bluntly...It sucks (is sucks aload to be said?). My hobbies and interests are acting gay with Martin Laughing (I'm not gay for the record Shocked) my guitar which is an ESP LTD Ex-400 Very Happy , I love Metallica but my favourite style of music is by far grunge, Nirvana, Alice In Chains. I also like the old stuff like Zeppelin and Rush (Tom Sawyer YEH!). I'm quite laid back, and I bore easily. If you really want to know more about me then give me a buzz ingame Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rose.forums2.org
OneEye
Admin
OneEye

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 pm

Well, what can I say -

Real name's Richard (god, I hate that.), age is 13 (hate that aswell. : D) and my main hobbies & intrests would be -
(yep, you guessed it - ) computer, videogaming, music definitely, just hanging out with my friends and just chilling.
I aren't really active in Guild Wars at the moment, since I've gotten bored from it. I try to be as active I can on the forum, to make up for it. : D
I think it's also worth noting, that I play the (electric) guitar. (ESP EC50, fuk yeaaa. : D) Also currently active in a band.
Yeally love making things with photoshop. You can check some of them out at my deviantArt.
Favourite band - Manowar. Favourite style of music - Power / Speed metal.

Nothing more to say actually, if you're interested in something then just ask and don't be ashamed.
I will gladly answer any question.
Back to top Go down
https://exiles.forumotion.net
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

ok lets see what we got here hmm where 2 start

Well my name is Chris im 18 i live in vacaville california. im usually on gw alot weather i be afk or playing i just keep myself logged on all the time and i dont know why =/. my hobbies are computer programing, videogames(makeing and playing), playing guitar(Les Paul xD ya thats right =]) hangin w/ friends, goin 2movied, downloading illegal stuff(Shh dont tell lol! ). and i like most metal but id have 2 say my fav is Power metal like dragonforce, firewind, and into eternity. i also listen to emo stuff like MCR and HIM( dont judge ><) well thats me xD. and if u dont like it then DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

P.S. I Like Pie!
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
Attila Flamel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:48 am

Last edited by Attila Flamel on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 am

Ok. Well then. Here i go.

My name is Colin. A name which i really hate. Um. I'm 15. From MN. My in game name is Yukihiro Chigusa, which is a tribute to Chiaki Kuriyama's role as Takako Chigusa in the Japanese hit movie, which I'm a huge fan of, Battle Royale. (You may recognize Chiaki better as Gogo Ubari in Kill Bill. Image below).
Introduce Yourselves Chigknife
Well, I'm rather keen on modern asia, mostly Japan. As of next April I'm going to be an exchange student in Japan for a year. I'm not really into anime or anything, I just kind of like modern Japan. Well, I like all types of music. Cept some rap, and heavy metals. I'm not on Guild Wars much, as its the summer and I'm doing other things. Err. Hmm... Can't think of anything really else to say. I'm fluent in English in french, can speak conversational Japanese, and can read and write in Korean. I get bored easily, so i switch between GW, WoW (My brother pays the fee since he plays too) and the asian MMORPG Perfect World, which is free to download/play and is decently fun.

So. Yeah
Back to top Go down
sl1pg8r

sl1pg8r

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:43 pm

My name is Slip...well, that's not my REAL name but i've been using the handle online so long that rl peeps call me slip too - my dad calls me slip! I live on the third story of the scaffolding behind the Xunlia chest in Sunspear Great Hall Smile My hobbies include running, farming, collecting, and i also really love Alliance Battle. i'm over 20 and under 788(chewbacca's age) years old. I've only been playing GW for 3 months now, so i'm kinda a noob, but i love to learn and try new things so msg me ig sometime and we'll do somethin....CoF HM run anyone?!?
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Oh yeah i guess i'll say ive been playing for around two years, off and on

And pourquoi ce forum est-il en français?

oh and another thing is i'm the dude that made http://www.thelastexiles.tk
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:46 am

Name : Stephen
Hobbies : Working on my 1976 GMC 1/2 ton 4x4 with my sons. Going to the Beach, Camping, Riding my Bike.

I have been married for 16 years and I have 4 children that range in age from 7 years to 16 years old. I enjoy playing many types of games online from FPS to RPG's. My normal time to play online is late night around 8pm to 11pm PST, your more then welcome to ask me for help anytime.

If you would like to know more just pm me and i would be happy to chat with you.

peace..!

Introduce Yourselves 1976gmc4x4
Back to top Go down
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 pm

heya guys Smile it's Freyja, as most of u know me by...i jus posted somethin, but i don't think it "worked" LOL. I originally visited tha Forum back in July, but haven't been back til now sry >.< Was readin Fat's comments bout helpin out, and jus wanted 2 let ya guys know that i'm usually available for anything Smile, so jus gimme a holla!
Back to top Go down
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:41 am

yo yo yo wasup. mah names ty and i live in da hood!!lol nah i live in new zealand and im 12! yup 12! my hobbies r eatin, sleepin and generally playin gw. lol! rendeer Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven i like listning to heavy metal like disturbed and tht. ROCK ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan Willz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi, my name's Daniel i live in the valleys part of Wales ( a bit east from Cardiff Razz)
I'm 15 and my hobbies are probably computer gaming (i play rpgs, fps', rts') if you interrested in a game that i might have ill face ya >Very Happy
i also like listening to music , pretty much any kind of music except for rap and that techno crap Very Happy but atm my faves probably power metal dragon force my spirit will go on Very Happy.

well basically that's me, if ya need anything i may be able to help Very Happy

edit:

@cody ouch cold... Sad

Last edited by Dan Willz on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 pm

hiya all my real names cody i live in glouester va and it SUCKS HERE its boring but gw makes it fun i m trying my best to help out shinis guild but i seem to always recrute jerks like dan and ya my hobbies are beating ppl at gw and super smash bros lol! but for real me and dan have been good freinds for a while and if ya guys need help with ne camps but factions i can just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:23 pm

I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE LET MAH FREIND ON THIS......MY POST UP THERE ^ IS not right!!!!IS RONG MY FREIND ID STPID!!!! GET THE POINT?!?!
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:30 pm

I wanted to welcome our new members to the forums and let you all know if you need anything just ask, We are here to help, dont be affraid to ask anything.

Peace..!!
Back to top Go down
Lacky

Lacky

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 am

Yukihiro wrote:
Introduce Yourselves Chigknife

Don't you just want to tap that?
Back to top Go down
http://designs.owns.it
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Negative, I would go to jail...
Back to top Go down
OneEye
Admin
OneEye

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

elephant

Last edited by OneEye on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://exiles.forumotion.net
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:09 pm

LOL i want to go to jail!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:10 pm

/AGREE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
Lacky

Lacky

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:27 am

ROFL

The chick second from the left looks like an older version of my cousin. lol!

Having said that...

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
http://designs.owns.it
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 pm

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked fatsos in...............
Back to top Go down
poisen dart enigma

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 pm

well yeah hi ppl im chris a.k.a poisen dart enigma or just plain enigma ..im 15 years old born oct 17 1993 i currently live in kennewick washington and my hobbies are gaming ...coding hacking and more gaming heh..the music im interested in is techno,trance,speed techno,new wave,flashy,metal,speed metal ,power metal,death metal , and alot of those variations lol...i also like using big words to make me feel smart ....hypothosis ...lol i probly spelled that wrong huh? Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothogre
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Welcome to the Alliance!!

Glad to have ya with us.
Back to top Go down
Dexodrill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:00 am

Well this ones for those who havent already learned ingame about me.

Dont know where to begin sooooo:
My Ingame name is Dexodrill, diffrent for characters but if you play another game and see a player named Dexodrill{S3} or something like that its probably and most likly me. My real Name is Keenan Longair. Its an unusual name but i have to live with it Smile. Im 20 years old and have a birth day of October 28th. Please call me by my first name Or Dex as everyone seems to remember that better. Im semi smart i say semi because i dont see myself as smart, yet iv been told i am..Neutral. rrrrriiiight Suspect anyways i live in a town thats full of drunks and or natives(no offense but even the best natives admit that my town is setting a terrible image for them). I try my best to help those in need around my town and for the most part the good people in town do the same unfortunately we are out numbered by ppl out there for themselves. If you have ever heard of the North American indigenous Games they where held in my town Duncan, BC, Canada. It was a great thing for our town except the aftermath has me wondering how good it really has done. well back to introductions so i dont ramble. I drive a red BMW 1996 328is, my favorite colors are Black(yes a shade But Cmon), Red, and Blue. I am not in College yet but i am a high school grad, ill be moving onto University/college very soon as i took a break from the grind of learning. If you need anything im someone to ask as ill help find, do, or work on what ever is needed as long as i am able. Iv been one of lains friends for almost aslong as iv played GW, Ever since we met ingame iv always had a place within his friends and guilds. I started playing GW not knowing anything and was helped out by a guy Named Bv Wildcat who somehow made me meet lain. I dont remember as they have shown me Loads of sweet things. I do have a PS3 and if your interested my PSN name is Dexodrill Razz anyways ill stop boring you with my crappy life story and leave you with this.

A quote I have never forgotten.
"It is not ourselves we should take seriously, But our responsibilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Offtopic :: General-
Jump to: