The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woo [Rose] Woo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Priestess Purify

Woo [Rose] Woo! Empty
PostSubject: Woo [Rose] Woo!   Woo [Rose] Woo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Score for us being on the forum! Yeh well since this is kinda like an alliance forum, I guess I should kinda "advertise" our crappy forum. Very Happy

http://rose.forums2.org/

Yeh, its not as great looking as yours, and its kinda retarded, erm...we have rules, but we don't really pay attention to them, its just...you wanna say something, you say it, you can swear your head off if your in a bad mood, and no-one actually cares on our forum. But hey Albi keeps pestering me to do stuff about stuff, so meh if you want to sign up, go for it. Spam, whatever, I don't mind and neither does anyone else. If you don't want to sign up, then it doesn't bother me.

I guess I better get onto the people online in Rose who your most probably likely to hear from in the alliance chat (with the appropiate smiley next to them):

Priestess Purify - Tom (Myself of course) Sleep

Arrow Of Killing- Karl king

Iv A Biggun- Martin (Guild Leader) pig

Emma Phoenix - Rob Basketball

Medallion Bonito - Med geek

Water Guyy - Alberto/Albi/Alb (We all call him Albi though) jocolor

Niall The Magician - Niall flower

Death Jump - Jason pirat

Fx Demani - Fx cheers

Erm...I think thats it, well chances are you'll hear from others such as Jordo here and there and some of the other members, but if you ever need to talk to martin about Rose guild (this might apply to Lain) then its most probably best if you contact one of the people above.

Btw, if you want to know why those are the apporiate emotes, just ask and I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://rose.forums2.org

Woo [Rose] Woo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Guild Wars :: Alliance-
Jump to: