The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday Night Giveaway???

Go down 
+5
runningfatman
Dan Willz
sl1pg8r
DeathGodSama
1NC0GNIT0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

Friday Night Giveaway??? Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Hello Everyone!!

I was thinking of some type of giveaway every friday to help spark intrest in the forums. I need some ideas from everyone as to what type of games or prizes you would be intrested in playing for and winning.

Give me some suggetions!! I was thinking maybe guild against guild and the winner gets a prize, donno just throwing this out for feedback, or maybe a reward for most recruits in one week?

This could be alot of fun if everyone gets involved.

Thanks,

Master Cog
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:41 pm

ya givine prizes 2 most recruiting person would be a good idea within a guild, but as 4 the gvg thing i duno, cuz some guilds dont have enough active ppl 2 do that
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 pm

OK,

Well I will try this.

For every person that makes a post in the forums this week I will give a lockpick this friday. Sound too simple? Well make a post in any of The Last Exiles forums this week and I will give you a lockpick, its that simple. OH and if I run out of lockpicks I have a few other goodies.

Lets see how many new posts we can get this week. I will try to keep track of the members that post but I am human so at the end of the week if I forget or miss someone then please speak up.

Thanks,

Master Cog
Back to top Go down
sl1pg8r

sl1pg8r

PostSubject: good idea   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:59 am

this sounds good master cog! can't wait to get my lockpick Smile jk... i'd love to think of more ways to spark that interest in the forums and get ppl grouping ig more. i'd REALLY like to get a weekly questing group together. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:39 am

well as far as activeness on tha form, i just made it a req 4 officers in my guild 2 use it to try n help out a bit, and its seemed 2 be werkin a little. just throwin that out there as a suggestion 2 other guild leaders ^^
Back to top Go down
Dan Willz

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 pm

i was thinking of maybe doing tournaments every week, like 1v1s, 2v2 etc.. not just restricted to your own guild but restricted to the alliance.
You could have like a tournament section in the forums with a sign up for the tournament and if its a team signing up to a team. And of course giving prizes to the winner(s)

just my 2 pence Smile
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm

ha me and dan are unstoppable as a duo so i agree and will help dan out to set up the tornys even tho i suggestiod it to shini and while ago and i want to compete but i will donate cash and rare prizes for the winner including the eotn finish daggers that i have no use for Smile
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Very nice fella's!!

Maybe we could setup a section in the forums for this.

Oh and slip the lockpick were for the week of the post. You missed it sorry to say, BUT Waffels did get a lockpick for his post in the WERE YOUR FROM thread (Waffels see me for your lockpick plz).
I look forward to many more idea's from everyone about this topic.

Peace..!!
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

hey i posted durring that week 2 wheres my lockpick o.O
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

See me tonight when I am on and I will take care of ya!
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:41 pm

um i have like 18 posts during the week o.O
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm

LOL...its only one lockpick...nice try though...and it was only for the week my post. I really like how everyone has started to use the forums more.

This is great!!
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:43 am

it may only be 1 lockpick but every pick helps towards my title ^^
Back to top Go down
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

HEY I MADE A POST!!!*shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
OneEye
Admin
OneEye

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

HEY, I CREATED THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
https://exiles.forumotion.net
swipeanddrop

swipeanddrop

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 pm

How about some suggestions?

I have seen a few but should we start another thread for a poll??
Back to top Go down
GBird

GBird

PostSubject: Heyas   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm intersted in the tourney however you guys want to set it up i can alos do some donations for prizes. Fatman bring it on brother!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:24 am

he he he ill kick ur ss ass mesech
Back to top Go down
Lain Abul
GOD
GOD
Lain Abul

PostSubject: hehe   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:52 am

ehhehe everyday is a give away on my watch lol just let me know gang what u need geek and ill be glad to help lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuwait-group.com
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Whoot!!

Thanks Lain your the best!! I was just trying to stir up some intrest in the forums. Looks like it worked!!
Back to top Go down
Lain Abul
GOD
GOD
Lain Abul

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:32 pm

hi gang since everyone might be at work and there is no guildwars this is a little something i made to tweeek things up hhehe in ur free time =P lol!

http://www.kuwait-group.com/gaming.html

the games are full and downloadable and FREEE lol so play as much and enjoy hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuwait-group.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Giveaway???   Friday Night Giveaway??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Giveaway???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Guild Wars :: The Last Exiles-
Jump to: