The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we want to start tornys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
runningfatman

we want to start tornys Empty
PostSubject: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 pm

me and dan want to start tornys and this started in a nother thread so ya thought id post it if u guys think its a good idea let us know
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 pm

What did you have in mind? I am up for some friendly compitition.

Whoot!!
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 am

we want to start like in one of our old guilds but not once a week as that will give me a stroke no we want one about once or twice a mounth on weekends and we want certain ones like with only melee or only casters or doubles or triples it rly varies also we will be giving out prizes including eotn finish daggers i have no use for but dont feel like giving away cheaply
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:33 am

Just setup a date and time.

I am in.
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm

well we will need more then 2 or 3 pplz we need lots and lots to have fun and i know there are lots of pplz in the alliance so dont try to hide
Back to top Go down
GBird

GBird

PostSubject: I'm ready to bustt em up!!   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Sign me up. Lets do it!!
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:19 am

he he he thats good thats good i got sum new prizes including an uber rare pair o daggers
Back to top Go down
sl1pg8r

sl1pg8r

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 am

birdman and i would love to play a friendly game of kill all of you Smile let us know!
Back to top Go down
runningfatman

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:37 pm

ha dont mess with me or dan we pwn all melee fighters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we want to start tornys   we want to start tornys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we want to start tornys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Guild Wars :: Alliance-
Jump to: