The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Empty
PostSubject: THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.   THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello All!

Have you tried this mission over and over to only fail everytime!?!?!?

Well G-Bird told me a way of doing this mission that makes it very easy. I have tried it 4 times and failed the mish only once and that was because we left Stupid-Hammer alone to go kill stuff outside and he die.

You will need two players who have running skills so this can be done. Just after the cut-sceen when you kill the dragon in the main square, The two players with the running skills need to light both of the beacons very quickly. After you have lit both of the beacons then the whole party needs to hide just behind Stupid-Hammer so you dont aggroo!!! the NME and they will fight each other till its only a few jade. You will have one boss to deal with that comes up to Stupid-Hammer and thats pretty much it.

so Recap.

1. Need 2 players with running skills.
2. Just after cut-sceen light both beacons very quickly.
3. Hide behind Stupid-Hammer so you dont agroo NME.
4. Kill boss when he comes up to Stupid-Hammer. You will have to kill random NME (mainly Jade and Murrsurat) and thats it.
5. Wait for lvl to finish and you have WON!

If anyone needs help with this just let me know, I would be happy to help.

Peace..!!
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

PostSubject: Re: THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.   THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 pm

ya thats how iv always done it, after u kill tha dragon just stay @ tha top of tha stairs after u light tha beacon, and u dont even need running skillz 2 git 2 it in tyme ^^
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.   THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:44 pm

I owned this mish with my para and got bonus!! OH I was lvl 14 btw!!

THK was OWNED!!

NUFF SAID
Back to top Go down
sl1pg8r

sl1pg8r

PostSubject: Re: THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.   THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:51 am

ty so much for the advice! i'd love to come with you on my necro when i'm rdy to finish proph Smile
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

PostSubject: Re: THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.   THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Anytime Slip just say when!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.   THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THK - Thunder Head Keep, Helpfull hint to getting through this Mish.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Guild Wars :: Help-
Jump to: