The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dex has a proposal

Go down 
3 posters

Are you Up for Planned Alliance Elite Parties?
Yes, Im all for it!
Dex has a proposal Vote_lcap0%Dex has a proposal Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I dont have the time.
 0% [ 0 ]
Only if given enough warning about date and time.
Dex has a proposal Vote_lcap25%Dex has a proposal Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Depends on the place.
 0% [ 0 ]
Are you Kidding? ID LOVE TO DO THESE.
Dex has a proposal Vote_lcap75%Dex has a proposal Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Dexodrill

Dex has a proposal Empty
PostSubject: Dex has a proposal   Dex has a proposal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 am

Hey guys n gals you know who it is. Razz anyways iv been asking around and had a question for everyone:

Would you like to set up times/places etc, for things like UW, FoW, the Deep/Urgoz, And other things like that?

Personaly iv been getting good responce about this and am willing to be the planner or the leader for these things.

I will use my monk more then any other character I have. I know we have good monks but when it comes to these things I LOVE monking no matter how hard it can be. These things can happen along side turnys for those who dont want to enter OR can happen before, after, another day, etc.

Now i would like to put it forward id like to set this forward so we can get each other rare skins for example id like a eternal blade, now i know this items rare but if you get one dont even think anything but sell since the money will help you. I for one will give most of the weps i dont need away to lain if its a rare skin or not since money to me is not needed as much as players for these areas. Razz anyways im starting to rant on about my idea and would just like to start this topic before i continue with anything else to make sure im not spewing to unwanted eyes Razz.
Back to top Go down
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

Dex has a proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex has a proposal   Dex has a proposal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am

I hope we have alot of intrest here.

Get onboard guys and gals!!
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

Dex has a proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex has a proposal   Dex has a proposal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:40 am

i cant even count tha number of times iv tried to start partys for things like this so im definatly in =]
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
Dexodrill

Dex has a proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex has a proposal   Dex has a proposal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 am

sweeeeeeet now lol i hope more ppl join us im gonna start asking around alliance tommorow after noon. once im back from Ski Bladeing Razz
Back to top Go down
DeathGodSama

DeathGodSama

Dex has a proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex has a proposal   Dex has a proposal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 am

kewl, well i should be online this weekend just leme know, i can play ne nekro part and im actually good at it, i can also do ranger and some monk stuff but im a lil new 2 monking but im still good at healing =]
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/mystical_and_magical
Sponsored content

Dex has a proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex has a proposal   Dex has a proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dex has a proposal
Page 1 of 1