The Last Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Exiles

Home of The Last Exiles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

erhm my apologies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poisen dart enigma

erhm my apologies Empty
PostSubject: erhm my apologies   erhm my apologies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:23 pm

that i didnt leave an aftg thing earlier....but ever scince christmas hit i went snowboarding and completley and epicly failed....i was doing the best ive probly ever done b4 and i tried to turn left and shoot down a narrow slope ....didnt turn out 2 well lol! ..ended up wisting falling and rolling all the way down to the end having broken both legs and my right shoulder .....anyways i am better now and i can move everything again just fine ...also i learned that the reason i slid was because the snow had been peed on making it icy ...i just happend to hit the damned spot lol ......uhm so yeah im probly gonna start playing soon after the computer starts working ..for now i can olnly use forums via school
....also my freind devin is playing on my account with a new couple of chars ..be nice to hime plz ! albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothogre
1NC0GNIT0

1NC0GNIT0

erhm my apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: erhm my apologies   erhm my apologies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:55 pm

OMG!!!

I am sorry to hear your all broken!!! Silly BOY!

Well I hope you get better soon and I look forward to your return!! Heal fast!!

Peace..!!
Back to top Go down

erhm my apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Exiles :: Important. :: AFTG (Away From The Guild)-
Jump to: